Friday, April 10, 2009

Useful Resources for International Students: All in one place!

I know how hard it is to access information for students because I went through the process in 2002 when I embarked on my journey as an International Student in Sydney. Unfortunately I was'nt able to receive any local guidance & had to learn everything the tough way :(

I'd like to share as much as i can to help you withyour stay in Australia while you're a student (& maybe beyond)!

To kick off this blog, here are links to the most useful information websites specifically for international students:

I'll soon be adding information on the below topics. Please feel free to suggest what you would like to see more information on & I'll share as much as possible!

  • Comparing mobile phone options - which ones are the best
  • Which suburbs to rent / live-in for students (sorry, my knowledge is limited to Sydney)
  • Where to buy your basic necessities
  • Options for calling India, which one works best in the long run
  • Best jobs while on a student visa

Meanwhile please feel free to contact me via this blog if you need any help or would be interested in contributing to this blog to the benefit of other Indian Students arriving by scores in Australia every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Checkout these popular videos!

Loading...